Wednesday 2 July 2014

pwp #23: frances-ism


This is probably the last Frances-ism layout I have on my stash that I have not shared with you yet.  The silly photo shows her attempt to fit into one of our laundry bins while sporting her neon-coloured ear muffs. This was one of those random days she was at home over the Christmas break, lol.




 I used Papertrey's Headline Alphabet and journal tab dies, Project Life cards and an Technique Tuesday stamp.  I finished it off with some MME enamel dots and Simple Stories paper.

Close up of the journaling...


I am also linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use a quote in your layout. 

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Great layout, Irma! I love your graphic style! This layout also fits my newest PWP challenge to use journaling cards on your layout... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Love the title. Your everyday Life label is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeheehee ... She sounds like a 10 to me! Love this layout, Irma; it really lets that totally adorbs photo shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...you have me laughing out loud! Your sweet Frances is something else...how do you keep a straight face???? I love your layout...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout and of course that sweet photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your "Frances-isms". I wish I had recorded some of my sons' quirky comments. (They're in their 30's now) You will love looking at these layouts when she's older.t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Irma...I was thinking about you today and thought maybe I missed some of your posts but when I saw this was your last one I started to worry and pray that you are your family are all well. Take care and hope to see you soon! Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...