Thursday 19 June 2014

pwp #7: monthly moments:march and april

Here is the second installment of my monthly moments... March and April.  April is the last month I have on a page.  I have all my May photos ready. I just need to find the time, lol.

Here is for March....


 Close up of the journaling...  Once again, I used my Building Blocks set from Papertrey.  I am linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use a PTI sentiment in your layout.




And here is the one for April.  Love that things are really getting brighter and sunnier that month... even my layout reflects it.  Don't you just love all the yellows!
   


I used mostly Simple Stories cards and stickers for my layouts.  This makes the process so much faster as everything already matches and coordinates.



Thanks for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. Great layouts, Irma! I love the sentiment you used on the first one -- so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I nominate you for a liebster award and I mentioned your blog on mine as a great discovery this week.
    have a look here if you want: http://mywoolvalley.blogspot.ca/2014/05/liebster-award-me-in-11-things.html
    have a great weekend
    Miss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just fabulous my sweet friend. I always love seeing your month on a page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...