Sunday 22 June 2014

pwp #23: super cool


I am back with a quick post on a Frances-ism layout I did a while back.  For those who are new, one of my favourite pages to make is a compilation of the silly things my daughter says that totally crack me up.  They are getting few and far between so I may be on my last few pages.  I will still create pages of her words of wisdom but they may be more memorable than silly.

Here it is... I also love to use silly pictures to accompany her silly words, lol.  These photos were taken after attending a birthday party where one of the treats was a blue bubble gum. Here she is proudly displaying her work of art...





I used Papertrey's Get a Handle on It die (for the banner) and Label Basics stamp.  I also used a lot of Simple Stories cards and stickers. The flair button is freebie I got at a crop and create event.

If you are interested, here is a closer look at her quotable quotes...




I am also linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use a quote in your layout. 

Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! I love this colour combo on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page! I love reading your Frances ism's, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a character! Love these pages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...