Monday 16 June 2014

monthly moments: january and february

I am back with a quick post to share some of the layouts I created for our monthly highlights and sidelights. It is always fun to look back at the little details that happened during the month... things that I am sure I will forget shortly (considering that I sometimes cannot even remember what I had for lunch!).

Here are my layouts for January and February.  I kept the design simple and went with my comfort zone of white cardstock, grid style and CAS (clean and simple) to allow my photos to shine.


Close up of the journaling.. 


And here's for February...


Here's the journaling...


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love your layouts and the way you've been able to incorporate so many pictures and journaling onto one page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irma...so fun. I love seeing your months in review and your photos are just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...