Tuesday 18 March 2014

pwp #26: dorset lookout

I am back with another layout I made of our Algonquin Park trip last fall. This time, documenting our first bear sighting!  We have been waiting for this moment a long time (I know, kind of silly but that's how we roll).  This was one of the things we were hoping for when we went to Banff last summer.  Did not happen.  And just when we were not thinking about it anymore, there it was... casually crossing the street in front of us (score!).

Here is my layout...


Another clean and simple layout (my secret to getting my pages done quickly!).  I used a journal card and sticker alphas from Simple Stories, Papertrey's Countdown Details die (that itty bitty banner near the hot air balloon which is from Fancy Pants, I think) and some enamel dots.

Here is a close up of the bear...   




I am linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use any three in your layout.  Here, I used 3 photos on my page.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

     

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Irma! You do clean & simple perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...stunning photos Irma! They really make for one gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...