Tuesday 5 November 2013

pwp #17 - pumpkin witch

How was your halloween?  It was raining here and I was a bit under the weather so my DD happily agreed to just stay home and give out treats instead.  And she was glad she did because she enjoyed waiting for trick or treaters (some of whom happened to be her classmates!) and giving out treats (after trying some of them first, of course!).

Here are some photos for this year...





I have not made a layout of that night yet but I realized I have not shared my layout of last year's halloween.  Here it is...




I used Papertrey's Halloween Tags and Postmarks sets and block alphabet dies.  I also used patterned papers from October Afternoon and Studio Calico.

I am also linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey Challenge #17 here which is to use a PTI Make It Monday challenge.  I am using stamping on a patterned paper technique for this.

Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is wonderful, Irma! I love those little candies you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my....this is just about as cute as it gets! What a little doll. Love your layout and those candies are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...