Sunday 27 October 2013

pwp #22 - in and around banff

Here is my last installment of our memorable Banff vacation last summer.  I want to remember the many wonderful places we visited during that trip.  I thought that a grid layout is my best bet to capture that.  Here it is…
 



I used Papertrey’s Headline Alphabet dies and Postmarks stamp set.  I also used a tag from my stash and made a small dent to my washi tape collection by wrapping an airmail strip and black polka dot tape around it. I finished it off with some enamel dots from Teresa Collins.

Some close ups…



I am also linking this to Leigh Penner’s Pages with Papertrey Challenge #22 here which is to stamp on something other than cardstock.  Here, I stamped my postmark image on to my tag.
 


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Irma! I love how you used the Postmarks set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...stunning photos and amazing layout! Always love seeing what you and your sweet family have been up too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...