Tuesday 1 October 2013

montreal

One of the road trips we took last summer was a 5-hour drive to Montreal in beautiful Quebec province.  Hubby and I had been there before on a tour group.  This time around with DD in tow, we explored the city on our own with some of our friends.  There were lots of photos taken and as usual, I had a hard time narrowing down what to include in a one-page layout. 

Here is what I came up with.  This design is one of my go-to’s whenever I have to include multiple photos in a layout.  I think it captured a little bit of everything we did and saw.



Some close ups...



Love this flair stamp from Ali Edwards. 



I used Papertrey’s Headline Alphabet and double ended banner dies, bitty dot patterned paper and pure poppy cardstock.  I also used Ali Edward’s Fun Flair set and Simple Stories patterned paper (yellow stripes).

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. More fabulous vacation photos...and for a go to layout, this is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...