Sunday 20 October 2013

lakes and falls

Happy Sunday everyone!

A quick post from me to share with you another layout I made from our Banff vacation I posted here.  There was an abundance of lakes and falls in beautiful Banff and I wanted to create a page to capture them (and help me remember later on).

Here is my layout.



I  used my new Mighty Oak die from Papertrey.  Love that die! I also used a card from my Project Life kit and some letter stickers and patterned paper from Simple Stories.

Here's a close up of the journaling...



Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Wow...another fabulous layout Irma! Your photos are simply breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and layout! I love how you used Mighty Oak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Great use of mighty oak with all that clean white space. Let's those beautiful photos shine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...