Wednesday 24 July 2013

Vintage Button Swap

Sometime in May, I took part in a Vintage button swap organized by Tarryn of Butter and Buntings.  I am a recent follower of Tarryn and I became hooked because she has the best vintage finds. She'll be opening an Etsy shop soon so I will definitely be watching out for it. 

The package from my swap partner, Mayra, arrived last week and it came all the way from Australia.  
Unfortunately, Mayra is not a blogger so I cannot link back to her, but I already thanked her for all the lovely things she sent me. Here's what's inside the box...
Lots of awesome vintage buttons
Paper cranes and origami paper
Super cool vintage mug
What a treat!
I'm hoping that Tarryn will host another vintage swap so I can participate again. 

Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Wow...what a wonderful box of cool vintage finds. I have been drooling over those buttons, so beautiful. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...