Thursday 11 July 2013

summer shoes


I have had this layout since last year and realized that I have not posted it yet.  Since it is already summer here, I think it is a fitting reminder of how much fun it is to just walk around on your flip flops.


 I used Papertrey's dies (journal tabs, floral foliage, heart border), Studio Calico paper and accent cards from Echo Park (I think).




 Since I used 3 different Papertrey dies, I am linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here.

Lastly, this weekend, Craftmates will be part of the Neob Lavender Festival at beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake.  We will be there selling handmade goodies and yummy treats.  You can find the details here.  So, if you are in the area, drop by and say hi!


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Sweet layout, Irma! What a great idea to take photos of your daughter's shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through PTI's scrapbook forum and I am thrilled that I did! I love your scrapbook pages, your style is so clean and timeless, and your other craft projects are simply the icing on the cake! Thank you so much for sharing, I plan to be a regular visitor!

    Karen B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...