Thursday 4 July 2013

a smile is the prettiest thing you can wear

My DD loves to smile, laugh and giggle.  You can count on her to ham it up for the camera.  But when she is not in the mood, you cannot make her do anything.  Worst, she will sometimes deliberately look away from the camera,lol.

Here is a layout I made on one of those days when she was being cooperative.  Love all the pink she was wearing so I used those as a jumping off point for the rest of the page while still keeping enough white space.


I used Recollections journaling pads, Fancy Pants' Love Story sticker embellies, Simple Stories' SN@P patterned paper (pink stripes) and Papertrey smokey shadow stripes patterned paper. The banner is made from Papertrey's Sketched Shapes die.

Close up of the journaling and photos...




... and my embellishment cluster...


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Irma, this is so sweet! I agree with you that children look best is smiles and your daughter has a beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...