Friday 29 March 2013

pwp#19 - legoland

While waiting for Canada’s Wonderland to open for summer, my DD was delighted to find out that Legoland had recently opened its first location in Canada, close to our neighborhood.  So needless to say, we have to check it out during one cold, gloomy winter weekend.  It is an interactive indoor facility with a wide range of play areas including a 4D cinema, brick pools, rides and a Miniland exhibit featuring iconic Toronto attractions.  It was a fun afternoon well-spent!

Here is my layout...

  
I used Papertrey dies (tag sale #7, little hot rod for the train and modern alphabet) and stripes patterned paper.  I also used Avery Elle's Framed Fonts stamp set,  Echo Park's red patterned paper and Simple Stories' journaling card. 



I am also linking this to Leigh Penner’s Pages with Papertrey Challenge to use 3 different die cuts on a layout.  That is probably my most favourite challenge todate!

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying this challenge so much, Irma! Your layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Leigh...killer layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to have a Lego land close by. Love the layout. The photo with your daughter wearing the goggles is precious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...