Friday 8 March 2013

pwp#19 - cupcake love

My DD does not really have a sweet tooth.  But she makes an exception for cupcakes.  Look at her eyeing those cupcakes at a birthday party we attended last year. 


I used Papertrey dies (modern alphabets, heart-to-heart and countdown details).  I also used some delicious patterned papers from October Afternoon (looking at these papers together really makes me happy!).  And since I used 3 different Papertrey dies, I am also linking  this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey Challenge.

Here's a close up of the journaling and the cute little banner from Countdown Details. The little cupcake is from the Tiny Treats set.



And because both of us love cupcakes, I asked my dear friend, Bebsy, to teach me how to make them.  So here is our first attempt.  So very happy that it was successful and that my daughter enjoyed it thoroughly (both the baking and the eating!).  


Here's a close up of the journaling and of my DD mixing the chocolate banana batter. Yum!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love that photo on the first layout and how you used that October Afternoon chalkboard paper! I bought that one but still haven't used it....
    I also love the photos in the second layout, and how you added the journaling strips to that card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the baking layout!! great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a design I can get behind. I love cupcakes too :)!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...