Tuesday 8 January 2013

oh christmas tree

Every year, I create a layout of my DD posing by our Christmas tree.  I imagine looking through these layouts 20 years from now and being amazed at how much she's grown by then.  I am only in year four and already, I am quite amazed! 

 Here is this year's layout...




I used Papertrey's Tree Trimming Trio die, Quickcutz alpha dies, patterned paper from October Afternoon and Echo Park and a Martha Stewart punch for the snowflakes.

Close up of the photo and journaling...



Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a fabulous week!  I'm gonna be sharing the rest of my holiday  layouts during the week so hope you join me then...


2 comments:

  1. Great layout.
    Love all the texture and different colors.
    Cute picture of your daughter. That's a great tradition; one your daughter will treasure as she grows older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, Irma! I love the colours you chose and your embossed tree!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...