Tuesday 6 November 2012

one layer cards

The last third of the year is usually the busiest in our household.  We have school, Halloween, my DD's birthday and the Christmas holidays (oh, and work too, with our year end deadlines!)  So if I want to get my crafty fix, quick and simple is the way to go. 

I made this one layer card just before going to bed one night.  I already had some pre cut A2 card bases on my stash so I just had to pull out my stamp and craft away. 


I used Papertrey's Year of Flower: Violets set, kraft ink, Hero Arts' Say It All set for the sentiment (love the font and size of this set) and Amuse's slate ink (I wish Papertrey would come out with a medium gray color like this). This floral set is one of those sets which is more beautiful in real life when actually stamped  vs just looking at it on the online shop.  Most people colour them but for me, they are just as pretty as is (plus the fact that I do not know how to colour properly!)

I made a few more since it took no time at all to complete the first one.  They will be available for purchase in our upcoming craft show.  Details here.





Hope you are having a fabulous week!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...