Sunday 12 August 2012

The Charming Choker

A woman's outfit is never complete without accessories.  And what better way to adorn one's attire than with the choker. 

I am no fashion guru but I find the choker one of the most versatile neck pieces in my ensemble.  It goes well with round, square, v-neck or even strapless tops.  I also find that the simpler the design, the more timeless the pieces are (e.g. the classic pearl necklace).

Here are some of the chokers I created for various occasions.


Combination of crystals and faux pearls with moonstone pendant


Cat's eye and crystals add "bling" to any outfit


Seed pearls in various sizes add visual interest to the cat's eye choker


Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! That's something I haven't really done before, but my sister has made gorgeous jewelry before as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...