Tuesday 28 August 2012

sandcastle

A quick post from me on a busy week... We enjoyed our last beach outing for the summer last weekend.  And this week, we start winding down as we get ready for  the start of school after the Labour Day holiday next week.  So in an attempt to hold onto the last bits of summer, here is another layout of one of my DD's favourite things to do under the sun, building sandcastles.  This was taken at one of our visits to the Toronto Zoo.

I used Papertrey dies (double-ended banners,  heart-to-heart #3 and 6) and patterned paper.  I also used Michael's white cardstock, patterned papers from  Cosmo Cricket and Lily Bee Double Dutch collection and a couple of toothpicks from the kitchen :)


And a close up of the photos and my handmade banner embellishment.



  Have a great week ahead!


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, great layout, Irma! I especially love the little banners on sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures and layout Irma. Love all the bitty dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've used the various die cuts on your layout. It really creates a bright and sunny layout!! Perfect for a fun summer day at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. Love those polka dots. The flags emerging from the heart is so cute. Can't believe summer is almost over. Althought it was super hot and I can't wait for more tolerable weather, I hate to see it end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...