Thursday 23 August 2012

lazy days of summer



With the summer season slowly winding down, I find myself wanting to finish scrapbooking all our summer photos right away. This way, I have something to enjoy looking at during the cool nights of the coming months.  I am almost there! 

Here is one of the clean layouts I did of her numerous trips to Canada's Wonderland.  Since I have done multi photo layouts of our visits to her happy place before, I thought I'd change things up a bit by just focusing on a single photo this time. 


I used Papertrey's Up, Up and Away stamp and dies, script alpha dies and patterned papers.  The sticker letters are from Cosmo Cricket's Tiny Type.

Here is a close up of the photo and journaling. It was taken on one of her many carousel rides which is her all-time favourite ride as of the moment.



Thanks for stopping by!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...