Sunday 29 July 2012

Memories from Brampton Home

After 5 years of living and loving my Brampton home, I had to relocate again.  While I was packing, I came across old pictures of parties and gatherings we had with family, friends and of course, my craft sisters.  I realized that every part of the house was a source of fond memories.

Sassy Sewer Virna and I celebrated our birthday together with a khaki and white theme.  We decided to  hold the party outdoors as weather was simply amazing that year.


Everyone came dressed in Khaki & White


Irma played host to outdoor games
 The basement was the "happening place" as it saw its share of Birthdays, New Year's Eve Party and Family Reunions.


Hubby's 40th Birthday Party


2012 was "Rockstar" Theme New Year's Eve Party



Kris Kringle during Holiday Family Reunion

And, who could forget all the meals shared in the dining room?  It also became venue to our yearly "Cookie Exchange".

Family and Friends Get-Together

Cookie Exchange Tradition


After so many years, the high school friends reunite

After the "SOLD" sign was put up, it suddenly hit me how much I will miss my old home.   However, I look forward to making new memories in our new home with family, friends, craftmates and of course, new friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...